Lakemary Center is a nonprofit organization that provides educational, mental and behavioral health, and social services to individuals with intellectual and developmental disabilities. Our wide range of child and adult services include psychiatric residential treatment, K-12 accredited school, targeted case management, outpatient therapy, specialized foster care, employment and volunteer opportunities, residential living assistance and business solutions. Each year, our work touches the lives of over 650 individuals and their families from all over the country. We are dedicated to providing hope, dignity, and a life full of meaning to those we serve.
Create a world of inclusion and acceptance for people with intellectual and developmental disabilities.
Empower children and adults with intellectual and developmental disabilities to achieve their individual potential.
Our Values (P.E.E.R.S.):
- Positivity – we value our work and each other and believe that should be shown in all areas.
- Embracing Change – no matter how far we’ve come, we have further to go and more to achieve.
- Excellence – we strive for excellence in all areas of our work.
- Respect – working at Lakemary means caring for other people.
- Singularity – we have programming for different people in different places, but we are all ONE organization, here for the same thing.