GET TO KNOW US
Careers that start at Lakemary have a way of
becoming lifelong journeys.
This is just the beginning…
We know that making a difference takes passion, patience, and courage. The work we do is just as important as our people who make it happen. Our employees have the opportunity to make a difference on DAY ONE. We provide a collaborative, supportive and respectful environment. Our work here is meaningful and rewarding, be a part of a mission-focused team that is committed to the children and adults we serve. Please join us in empowering our children and adults with intellectual and developmental differences to achieve their individual potential.
Lakemary has a wide range of full and part-time opportunities, working with children and adults with intellectual/developmental disabilities, in Miami and Johnson counties.
We provide an array of benefits to meet our employees’ needs-from a generous Paid Time Off policy to Healthcare to Savings + Retirement to Family Care to Well-Being Programs.
For full-time employees, they include:
- Section 125 – Pretax Benefits
- Medical, prescription, vision insurance
- Dental insurance
- Long-term disability insurance
- Unreimbursed medical accounts
- Life insurance
- 6 weeks Paid Parental Leave
- Short term disability
- 401(k) retirement and savings plan
- Paid time off for full and part-time employees
- Discounted health club memberships
- Direct deposit
- Employee assistance program
- Notary service