Psychiatric Residential Treatment
Lakemary’s Psychiatric Residential Treatment Facility (PRTF) provides 24/7 therapeutic treatment for children and young adults ages 6-21 with a dual diagnosis of an intellectual/developmental disability (such as Autism) and a psychiatric disorder.
Residents in the PRTF program receive individual, family, and group therapy in addition to psychiatric assessment with medication management. The treatment environment is continuously active with 24/7 awake supervision as well as nursing. It is expected that residents will continue to be served until such time that this level of care is no longer needed and alternative community supports are in place.
Lakemary’s Children’s Services
Lakemary offers a variety of opportunities and services to children and families through our programs.
- Lakemary School
- Children’s Intensive Behavioral Supports Program (IBSP)
- Clinical & Health Services
- Highly structured treatment environment
- Each resident receives a comprehensive therapeutic plan
- Residents learn independent living, communication, and social skills
- Main Campus Virtual Tour (COMING SOON)